As we continue to innovate and bring you more fantastic events, RumCask are proud to announce the World’s First European Online Rum Festival!
On Saturday 23rd May from 4pm till 10pm (BST) we will be hosting two ‘festival rooms’ where presenters from many brands will be joining us for their allocated time slots to speak about their rums and then take on a Q & A segment from our guests. Some of the brands that will be joining us will include Don Q, Montanya, Rhum Damoiseau, Plantation, Ron Artesano and many more. Stay tuned for the full list of speakers and the timetable which will be released over social media in the coming days.
Our first room is the ‘Spiced, Fruit & Flavoured Rum’ room. If you like your rum with added spices or flavourings this is the room for you! With at least 15 drams from at least 7 unique brands, you will be well catered for to sample a wide variety of the best that this category can offer.
Our second room is the ‘Craft Rum’ room. If you usually like to sample rum on its own, or appreciate the complexity of neat spirits, this is the room for you! With at least 15 drams from at least 7 unique brands there will be a variety of different styles of rum making in this room. A variety of distillation methods, base products, and islands are just some of the differences that will be on display.
Our third room is the 'Chill-Out' room. Here you can relax between our talks and meet fellow rum fans from across Europe. You are open to discuss whatever you like, from your favourite rums of the day, to what you are looking forward to and various other topics, the choice is yours.
We will have distillery owners, rum blenders, ambassadors and other brand representatives in attendance to give you first-hand information about the rums you have with you to sample, and then to answer any questions you may have!
What will you receive?
- A sample pack of either Room 1 or Room 2. This pack contains at least 15 drams showcasing a wide section of the category.
- Access to the Zoom meetings where you will have access to our experts and listen to them as they guide you through their rums and tasting of their products.
- Opportunity to participate in a live Q & A with the brand experts.
- Discount codes for full bottle purchases of selected rums during the event.
**When purchasing your ticket please check the description to ensure you have chosen the ticket which delivers to your country.**
To avoid any issues with getting the rum packs to you we will have cut off dates for Europe (Wednesday 13th May at 5pm BST) and the UK (Friday 15th May at 5pm BST). We always recommend purchasing your tickets early to ensure you aren’t affected by postal mishaps/problems. Grab yourself and your friends some tickets and join us to make history for the first ever European Online Rum Tasting Festival!
Live Streamed Online Event, Online, Online, Online
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets and the description, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
6. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
7. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
8. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
9. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
10. In the event of any breakages or damage we cannot guarantee replacements will be sent due to stock and time limitations.
11. If you purchase an incorrect ticket based on your destination, it is your responsibility to contact us with enough time to try to arrange (not guaranteed) a refund. If you do not contact us, you may not receive your samples.